Emerson Grange Care Home provides state-of-the-art facilities in homely surroundings together with exemplary standards of care and support. Our National Care Home Open Day Friday 28th June, 11am – 4pm
Come along and see what life is like at Emerson Grange Care Home!
Join us as we get together with our friends and neighbours for a day celebrating community, companionship, connections and the arts!
Enjoy a talk on the role of artistic activities in improving quality of life, view an exhibition of residents’ paintings and pottery, and take part in a ‘Painting Music’ class.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to take a tour of our lovely home.
Everyone is welcome.
- Meet the manager and other members of the team
- View the large en-suite bedrooms
- Find out more about our Care Suites, ideal for couples or people who are looking for more privacy and space
- Learn about the varied and full events and activities diary
- Enjoy the wonderful refreshments freshly prepared by our chef
- View the unrivalled facilities available
We look forward to welcoming you!
For more information or to arrange a viewing prior to the open day please call Sam or Aadil on 01322 515390