Everything about our care at Lakeview Grange is tailored around the individual needs of our residents allowing each person to live with as much independence whilst being supported by a dedicated care team 24-hours a day.
Each move in starts with a thorough assessment of our new resident which often involves families, carers and GPS. We take the time to get to know the ‘whole person’ and learn about their specific care requirements, learning about their past, personal interests as well as getting to know their hobbies and favourite foods. This allows our dedicated care team to create an Individual Care Plan that is tailored entirely around them
At Lakeview Grange residential care home, our team support residents with care that is compassionate and understanding of their unique needs. This can include assisting with daily activities such as mobility, washing and dressing as well as providing more specialist care.
At Cinnamon Luxury Care we work with a wider body of healthcare professionals including GPs, chiropodists, podiatrists, dentists, along with district nurses who all work together to ensure the complete wellbeing of all our residents.
Dementia care at Lakeview Grange focuses on caring for the ‘whole person’, supporting their physical needs, and providing compassionate care to ensure their complete wellbeing.
Our unique approach is about celebrating the uniqueness of the individual and promoting their special character. Everything about our care is designed to preserve the security, dignity and independence of people living with dementia, and make their lives more joyful and fulfilling.
The Cinnamon Dementia Strategy
- A team that is trained in the fundamental principles of dementia care
- Care that celebrates the uniqueness of every individual
- Daily activity and living experiences that are geared to the people we are caring for, and which represent their life’s journey
- Personal and shared living spaces that are homely, comfortable and reflect the personalities that live there
- A pleasurable dining experience that is built around the needs and preferences of every individual
- Support to family and friends so that they can understand and participate in the care that we deliver
- Ongoing development of the way we do things; working with professionals to keep in touch with research and innovation
- Supportive, compassionate care until end of life
Dedicated dementia community
The dedicated dementia community in every Cinnamon care home is specially designed to create an ‘inclusive’ dementia friendly environment, where residents live comfortably and enjoy life to the full.
Each area features clear signage and ‘landmark’ objects that serve as location markers to help residents to identify where they are, along with assisting with ‘way-finding’ around the community.
Our dementia care home
We work closely with external partners and bodies when it comes to the careful design and planning of each Cinnamon care home.
From the décor of the lounges and communal areas to the clear signposting and the location marker prompts that serve as guides, everything in our dementia care home is carefully planned so our residents live enjoyable and comfortable lives.
The compassionate respite care at Lakeview Grange gives peace of mind to family members and carers, knowing their loved one is cared for by a dedicated team 24-hours a day whilst they take a well-earned break. Our care community is a special place where residents make new friends and enjoy new experiences every day.
A short stay at Lakeview Grange luxury care home is a fantastic opportunity to experience the person-centred care and first-class facilities on offer, before choosing to move in permanently.
Are you looking for a first-class care home?
Email Our Care Team
* Please complete all fields