At Watermeadow Grange our person-centred care is designed entirely around the individual. It involves a thorough understanding of each resident’s unique personality and tailoring an Individual Care Plan around their needs.
For residents who require assisted living or enhanced residential care or dementia care, you will find only the very best care and support 24 hours a day, delivered by a highly trained and compassionate care team.
Whilst our respite care and short stay options at Watermeadow Grange form an ideal opportunity to sample the first-class care and luxury hotel-like environment in our care home before choosing to move in permanently.
Life at Watermeadow Grange is all about enjoying each day to the fullest with the reassurance of round-the-clock care and assistance available whenever it is needed.
This may involve help with taking medication, assisting with washing or dressing, and helping with mobility to make life that little bit more comfortable.
In our purpose-built Exeter residential care home our residents always come first.
Our compassionate team devote time to sit and listen to residents, providing companionship and exemplary care that is specially designed to promote independence.
The compassionate dementia care at Watermeadow Grange celebrates the individuality of each of our residents and all that makes them unique and special.
Everything about our approach is planned with them in mind offering care that is dignified, kind and warm-hearted.
The Cinnamon Dementia Strategy
- A team that is trained in the fundamental principles of dementia care
- Care that celebrates the uniqueness of every individual
- Daily activity and living experiences that are geared to the people we are caring for, and which represent their life’s journey
- Personal and shared living spaces that are homely, comfortable and reflect the personalities that live there
- A pleasurable dining experience that is built around the needs and preferences of every individual
- Support to family and friends so that they can understand and participate in the care that we deliver
- Ongoing development of the way we do things; working with professionals to keep in touch with research and innovation
- Supportive, compassionate care until end of life
Dedicated dementia community
The dementia community at Watermeadow Grange is a special place that is purposefully designed to create a dementia friendly environment where residents enjoy living in comfort and security.
Each area including the luxury lounges, hallways, dining rooms and ensuite bedrooms all feature bold signage and landmark objects to help residents identify where they are and to aid them in wayfinding.
Our dementia care home
Watermeadow Grange is a purpose-built care home that offers a welcoming home from environment for residents to live life to the fullest in superb surroundings.
From the stylish décor to the carefully planned activities, delicious homecooked meals and tailored care plans everything in our care home centres around our residents.
Caring for a loved one can be physically and mentally tiring and sometimes we all deserve a break.
Our respite care and short stays are the perfect choice for family members and carers to take a well-earned rest while we look after your loved one in our luxury care home.
We’d love to meet you!