Netley Court are proud to have been rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). With only 3.7% of care homes in the UK having achieved this rating it goes to show the standards we strive for.
Netley Court is a beautifully refurbished care home that is designed to offer first-class residential care and dementia care. Our luxurious surroundings offer a welcoming, home from home feeling where residents enjoy living life to the full whilst supported by a dedicated care team 24-hours a day.
Our respite care means families and carers are able to take a well-earned break whilst we take care of a loved one in our superb care home.
At Netley Court our dedicated care team take the time to get to know the ‘whole’ person through learning about past experiences, sharing personal interests and getting to know what our resident enjoys doing. This allows us to tailor our care to address their physical needs as well as being mentally and physically stimulating.
As part of our holistic approach, we work with external healthcare providers such as GPs, dentists, podiatrists, chiropodists and district nurses to ensure the complete wellbeing of our residents.
Our person-centred dementia care in all Cinnamon care homes is all about celebrating the uniqueness of every individual. The dementia care team offer residents care that is respectful and dignified to help reduce the symptoms of their dementia through companionship and positive communication.
The Cinnamon Dementia Strategy
- A team that is trained in the fundamental principles of dementia care and led by a dementia specialist
- Care that celebrates the uniqueness of every individual
- Daily activity and living experiences that are geared to the people we are caring for, and which represent their life’s journey
- Personal and shared living spaces that are homely, comfortable and reflect the personalities that live there
- A pleasurable dining experience that is built around the needs and preferences of every individual
- Support to family and friends so that they can understand and participate in the care that we deliver
- Ongoing development of the way we do things; working with professionals to keep in touch with research and innovation
- Supportive, compassionate care until end of life
At Netley Court our respite care gives family members and carers an opportunity to take a well-deserved break from looking after one whilst they are cared for in our luxury care home. Our team support each of our residents with person-centred care that is tailored to their individual care needs.
Following a hospital visit or during an illness the convalescent care at Netley Court is perfect to help you focus entirely on your recovery whilst our professional care team take care of you. Our short-term trial stays are also a great opportunity to experience the first-class care and welcoming environment that make up our ’Outstanding’ care home.
We’d love to meet you!